Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strzok by the truth
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@BlackMagic7 said:
Can we break down Russia's hacking or interference in our election a little farther? Because I understand "the hack" to be relevant to the DNC's server. Where is the server? Did the FBI ever get access to it? ...The DNC stonewalled the FBI when they showed up and the FBI, according to a statement James Comey told Congress, never had access to it.

How are 12 Russians currently indicted when the FBI never examined the DNC server? Information in the public domain suggests a third-party, CrowdStrike, and not the FBI, was the one who examined the server.

This particular development doesn't have anything to do with Hillary's server and emails.

WikiLeaks 
acquired a stash of information that came directly from the DNC server. How did they get it? Was their network hacked as implied, or was the information physically compromised with a flash drive or a external drive (which has loudly been implied)? Why didn't they turn it over to authorities? The FBI went to the DNC to get it and they were denied. That doesn't even make sense to me; why would they refuse to give access to the most important piece of this particular investigation?
Here's an article you should read. 
The “server” Trump is obsessed with is actually 140 servers, most of them cloud-based, which the DNC was forced to decommission in June of 2016 while trying to rid its network of the Russian GRU officers working to help Trump win the election, according to the figures in the DNC’s civil lawsuit against Russia and the Trump campaign. Another 180 desktop and laptop computers were also swapped out as the DNC raced to get the organization back on its feet and free of Putin’s surveillance.

Trump and his allies are capitalizing on a basic misapprehension of how computer intrusion investigations work. Investigating a virtual crime isn’t a like investigating a murder. The Russians didn’t leave DNA evidence on the server racks and fingerprints on the keyboards. All the evidence of their comings and goings was on the computer hard drives, and in memory, and in the ephemeral network transmissions to and from the GRU’s command-and-control servers.
When cyber investigators respond to an incident, they capture that evidence in a process called “imaging.” They make an exact byte-for-byte copy of the hard drives. They do the same for the machine’s memory, capturing evidence that would otherwise be lost at the next reboot, and they monitor and store the traffic passing through the victim’s network. This has been standard procedure in computer  intrusion investigations for decades. The images, not the computer’s hardware, provide the evidence.
Both the DNC and the security firm Crowdstrike, hired to respond to the breach, have said repeatedly over the years that they gave the FBI a copy of all the DNC images back in 2016. The DNC reiterated that Monday in a statement to the Daily Beast.
“The FBI was given images of servers, forensic copies, as well as a host of other forensic information we collected from our systems,” said Adrienne Watson, the DNC’s deputy communications director. “We were in close contact and worked cooperatively with the FBI and were always responsive to their requests. Any suggestion that they were denied access to what they wanted for their investigation is completely incorrect.”
and the DNC is to be believed?  sorry any party that would interfere in their own primary shouldnt be trusted anymore than the guys you dont agree with IMO.   If I were a Dem that bull shit would be enough to get me to leave the party.  you are upset about the russians meddling in your process.... what about your own people?

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
"Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!," tweeted Trump.

This says a lot in my opinion. I think Trump is a result of our own petty divisiveness. Unless it supports our world view, it's fake news, it's a witch hunt. It's bad enough that WE behave like that. But when our PRESIDENT does, that's whole different thing entirely. But that's who we elected. 60 million people voted for Donald Trump precisely BECAUSE he played that game. He was one of them and they loved him for it. Racism and misogyny dressed up as "heroically battling political correctness." Utter incompetence glamorized as the "fresh voice of an outsider." Jesus, what a total fuck up. 
Yup, the Trump voters I speak to are delighted. The ones that defend him continue to reference the past of Obama and Clinton as rationale for now. 

But its more of the rhetoric that delights than actual policy for most (not all).

That said, my own "eye of Sauron" is now pointed at team blue. If they dont evolve or minimally find a candidate that galvanizes the middle class? Our blustering, orange baby of a president will get 4 more years. 

Meh, we survived almost 2 terms of Nixon...

Interesting you bring up Nixon. I was thinking last night about him and the last time America was this divided. Vietnam. I was just a kid, but I've read enough, seen enough to know that the "silent majority" absolutely DESPISED the anti-war protestors. And vice versa. 

There are a lot of things in our post-Civil War past (civil rights, roe, Iraq, etc) that have divided left and right in this country, but nothing pushed us into our corners quite like Vietnam. 

What's interesting is that the hippies were right. 
 Even before the election was over I was saying I had not seen the country this divided since 68. That remains true today. 

Here's a memory for you.

One that in only a way this show could do (Carroll O'Connor could do) captured the essence and depth of the divide:

Here's a link to to the 29 page indictment. https://www.votwitter.com/2018/7/13/1756...-full-text

DCLeaks and Guccifer 2.0 are named - WikiLeaks is not named throughout the indictment - "Organization 1" however, is named, and it is implied Guccifer 2.0 was communicating with it and that the dates of the reported attacks on the DNC correlated with the dates Organization 1 released the information they obtained.

Organization 1 is WikiLeaks. Why don't they name them in the Indictment? It's no secret - I think we all know what it is and the role they played in the release of classified and personal information. I think it's fairly safe to assume O1 is WL...

WL loudly implied who their source is - some thought the hack was an "inside job," copied by a DNC staffer who had access to a room/computer. When the DNC staff member was murdered, WL implied that person was the source (and implied is the word; they got furious about his murder and hid behind 'journalistic integrity' insisting they couldn't give up the name of a source). 

I point that out because the Indictment blows a hole in the theory that Seth Rich was the source as implied by WL (and Kim Dotcom, another loud believer). This Indictment says a DNC staffer wasn't WikiLeaks' (Organization 1) source, it says Guccifer 2.0 and their affiliated DCLeaks attempted to give WikiLeaks their information. It boldly claims Guccifer 2.0 was constantly in contact with WikiLeaks (Organization 1) and the timing of their releases synced with records of infiltration and the dates documents were released through Organization 1.

In lay terms, the Indictment says, "hey, that Seth Rich thing is a conspiracy theory big time - WikiLeaks was getting their information from a Russian hacker ring."  And from that standpoint, regardless of where you stand on this thing, I would wonder whether or not WikiLeaks realized running with the dead DNC staff member as a "source" was a front for obtaining this information through those alleged in the Indictment.

LOL all this fake outrage ... because of another conservative supreme court pick?!?

Lisa Page, who is seeking immunity, says the fake dossier was the insurance plan to bring down trump, China was the foreign entity that took hillary’s 30k of emails and 20 CIA spies were exposed and killed because of it and the FBI covered it up, and McCabe, Comey and Strzok are fucked.  

The “russia investigation” of Trump stared one week in to his presidency.  The spying on Trump by Obama started before that.  That is why the DOJ and FBI won’t turn over documents required by law to Congress.  

There is one candidate who used a foreign source (Steele) and Russians (dossier fake shit) to alter the election.  Clinton.  

Ask Bernie about collusion and tampering with the results of an election.  The CNN questions weren’t given to Trump afterall.  

Roe v. Wade is done.  God willing.

Ask yourselves why all the FBI assholes have been fired or released like McCabe, Comey, Priestap, et al.  

I trust Putin more than our fucking intelligence.  Clapper?  Brennan?

LOL criminals are going down.  It wasnt Trump that tried to hack the election.  It was our intelligence agencies.  and they are running scared.  

The feigned anti-Trump shit here is hillaryious.  

Let her run again.  As John Oliver said “do it”.

More evidence uncovered that shows that Obama team illegally spied on the Trump team as early as 2015.

As we reported previously, in early June the US Senate released over 500 pages of information related to the Spygate scandal. Hidden in the information were unredacted Strzok – Page texts that show the FBI initiated actions to insert multiple spies in the Trump campaign in December 2015.

Also, according to far left LA Times, Comey stated in March of 2017 under oath that the FBI investigation into the Trump – Russia scandal started in July 2016. But Comey appears to have lied about this.

A text message released by the US Senate showed words that were redacted when the FBI released the same texts long ago. The texts show evidence of collusion and wrongdoing by Obama’s FBI.

Oops.  Fisa App is out.  He lied under oath.