Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Was Your Favorite Hercules Mataafa Moment?
its not the size of the dog in the fight,  its the size of the fight in the dog... see you next year Herc.

My favorite moment was the one where I 1st heard that name. Hope he gets his shot next year. Good luck.

Heard about the knee injury, and first thought was disappointed for him and his chances, Second Thought was, ' Oh, this works in his favor.  He won't get bumped from IR and he can work near the team for a year learning and rehabbing.'

This dude had ridiculous disruptive ability in college.  More than, say, Mo Hurst.

Some guys just have twitchy get-off:
Everson Griffin
Leon Lett
Sharrif Floyd
Vaughn Miller

You can't block what you can't get your hands on.  Also, he brings a low center of gravity which allows above-average change of direction.

I hope he blows up in camp Next Year. But, with Aruna in the mix, he wasn't likely to crack the roster, and really only had a shot at practice squad anyway.

Aruna is not getting ink, but he is every bit as much of a beast as Danielle was coming in.  His ceiling is very high.  I see Aruna making the 53 along with Jayln Holmes.  The Roster has never been this stacked.