Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots good talent going to be cut from this team
Just  sayin

Maybe. Or overrated potential that will be let go. But to your point, the Vikings have a talented roster. Colin Cowherd said its the 3rd most talented roster in the NFL. Compared to year's past, yeah some talent will be let go. But I expect the Vikings to field their deepest team for this upcoming season than any I can remember in recent years. Very solid. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Maybe. Or overrated potential that will be let go. But to your point, the Vikings have a talented roster. Colin Cowherd said its the 3rd most talented roster in the NFL. Compared to year's past, yeah some talent will be let go. But I expect the Vikings to field their deepest team for this upcoming season than any I can remember in recent years. Very solid. 
my expectation too. 

Now will that translate to 13+ wins? My measurement of success will be a Lombardi however we get there. I do expect GB and Lions to be looking up at us in the standings AND I expect us to host an NFCCG by this year or the next. 

Front Office and Ownership have done their part for the most part. Now it's up to Zimm, the players and the football gods.