Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach Grant garage sale
[Image: woQfAo0.png]

Some pretty cool finds you got there. 

How much crap could one guy possible own?  

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
How much crap could one guy possible own?  
Lol. You'd be surprised. This is several decades of stuff. There was stuff from when he was with Winnipeg. It's an amazing collection and each day of the sale, more stuff gets put out. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
[Image: dL9Szsf.jpg]

I want the tackle box and plastic tackle containers of tackle and that Vikings duck decoy...well,  I could probably take pretty much everything on this table Big Grin

[Image: twfMunn.png]
Love the matted photos, especially the 60's and 70's eras. Congrats on the Moose Eller purchase!

This one needed a new home so I brought it with me.

[Image: olMWKyl.png]
Damn VikerGirl - you got some GREAT stuff!! Are you in any of the pics of the fans at the sale on the Vikes site? Looks like a lot of peeps showed up! Did you see anyone from here (Vikefans.com) at the sale?

Quote: @prairieghost said:
@Vikergirl said:
[Image: dL9Szsf.jpg]

I want the tackle box and plastic tackle containers of tackle and that Vikings duck decoy...well,  I could probably take pretty much everything on this table Big Grin
A shame he has to get rid of all his fishing and hunting gear - it meaning he just can't get out and do what he loves anymore. Would love to sit and talk about fishing / hunting with Bud and hear his outdoor stories. I wonder if he has ever heard / saw a Bigfoot while out there? Hmmm...