Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnny Kardashian™, Eh?
Johnny Manziel - QB - Free AgentEx-Browns QB Johnny Manziel has signed a contract with the CFL's Hamilton Tiger-Cats.
The former Heisman Trophy winner announced the news himself on social media and said his deal is a two-year contract. Manziel's comeback has been in the works for some time as the 25-year-old performed in front of scouts twice in March and also competed in the Spring League last month. The Patriots were said to be interested in Manziel but instead used a seventh-round draft pick on LSU's Danny Etling. The former first-round pick threw for 1,675 yards with seven touchdowns and seven interceptions in two seasons with Cleveland before off-field distractions and substance abuse issues derailed his career.Source: Ian Rapoport on Stutter

I think it's about his only move now. If he really does want to play football. He will need to show a little more dedication to his game. He will also need to stay off the drugs and alcohol. I wonder if he has it in him to do either. It's on you son.

[Image: qqlsw3sxdil3.jpeg]
Better watch your ass Johnny...!  Wink B)

He said he is bipolar. It is a serious mental health issue.  I’m no doctor, but my understanding is that it is very common for people who are bipolar to “self-medicate” using drugs and alcohol. He is now on bipolar medication prescribed by his doctor.  I would not be surprised if it has significant undesireable side effects.  I hope he is able to stay on his meds and off the other stuff. 

Either way, he is still a young guy trying to make it in a tough business while dealing with a serious problem. I wish him the best.

And T.O. is still hoping to make a comeback.  Why should we care about where these annoying personalities get their next paycheck.

Quote: @dadevike said:
He said he is bipolar. It is a serious mental health issue.  I’m no doctor, but my understanding is that it is very common for people who are bipolar to “self-medicate” using drugs and alcohol. He is now on bipolar medication prescribed by his doctor.  I would not be surprised if it has significant undesireable side effects.  I hope he is able to stay on his meds and off the other stuff. 

Either way, he is still a young guy trying to make it in a tough business while dealing with a serious problem. I wish him the best.
Yup,

If this is true and he really is bipolar, it is a serious condition that will require a lifetime of care. I am surprised this hadn't come-up way before now. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@dadevike said:

Yup,

If this is true and he really is bipolar, it is a serious condition that will require a lifetime of care. I am surprised this hadn't come-up way before now. 
I have a loved one that has dealt with being bipolar for the entire time I've been in her life.  It is a constant battle and it's true that bipolar people tend to try being their own doctors and are prone to self-medicating.
Never been a fan of Manziel but truly wish him nothing but the best, if in fact he is bipolar, in dealings with this disease.