Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joseph and Richardson Look Forward To Playing Next To Each Other
He was just too high strung.

i just read a big detailed write up on this movie the other day.  the dude that wrote it was supposed to direct it,  but really was in over his head so the studio fired him and brought in some hard ass director,  but a lot of the authenticity in the movie is from the writer insisting on things be this way or that.   it talked about how the original casting had willem dafoe as Doc,  but since the world was coming down on dafoe for his part in the last temptation of christ the studios knew the distribution companies wouldnt touch him so they went with Kilmer... I like Dafoe,  but Kilmer owned this role like no other actor could have IMO.

I'm probably more excited about Richardson than I am Cousins. A 3T of Richardson's caliber will be the secret sauce in this defense. Who do you double? He will make the secondary better, he will make the edge rushers better, he will keep the linebackers clean, he will make the double A gap blitzes more effective. 

One interesting thing is that 2013 1st round. What a parade of busts that was. You can make an argument that Richardson and Rhodes are the best players from that round and we've got them both. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
How could they not?  You can't double them both,  but if they don't try it will be chaos...I am eagerly anticipating seeing the big goon have an equally dominant running mate.  Our DEs and LBs better be ready to bring hell all season long.
I can't help but continue to conclude Anthony Barr is going to be a very big beneficiary of the Willams Wall Part Deux. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
How could they not?  You can't double them both,  but if they don't try it will be chaos...I am eagerly anticipating seeing the big goon have an equally dominant running mate.  Our DEs and LBs better be ready to bring hell all season long.
I can't help but continue to conclude Anthony Barr is going to be a very big beneficiary of the Willams Wall Part Deux. 
O definitely,  and then he will want even more money and we will have to let him walk.