Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Source: Vikings Open Discussions With Xavier Rhodes on Long-Term Extension
Quote: @NFL Draft Guru said:
The Rhodes deal is inevitable at this point. Just need to finalize cash flow and get the signatures to finalize it. Rhodes is about to be the highest paid member of the Vikings defense. 
BOOM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'll drink to that...skol!  B)

The Rhodes deal is inevitable at this point. Just need to finalize cash flow and get the signatures to finalize it. Rhodes is about to be the highest paid member of the Vikings defense. 
Great news!

always something exciting to open camp

I am sure no one on that defense will complain about it either.

XR is a cornerstone, literally lol! ITs a must sign.

We've got a lot of players coming-up that we're going to want to sign, not going to be able to keep em all Sad

We gotta pay a QB soon too. Brez was probably hoping to stake it a little easy his last years. They're going to make him earn those checks. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

We've got a lot of players coming-up that we're going to want to sign, not going to be able to keep em all Sad

We gotta pay a QB soon too. 

Unless... we extend Kase Keenum somewhere between his contract price this season and the franchise tag over the next 2 seasons....  ... Tempting, eh? :open_mouth:

I think you sit him down and say, "Cash Flow," and he'll have his agent on the line in 10 seconds. You say "Cash Flow" again and he just starts signing stuff without reading it.