Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Richardson breakdown
Sometimes I just have to slap myself to believe we added Sheldon freaking Richardson to this defense. Here's an in-depth look at what a 3T of his caliber could mean for the Vikings...

https://vikingsterritory.com/2018/analys...lot-better

this offseason doesnt seem like things WE do... we get tom johnsons and case keenums, not a duo of cousins & rischardson. we have gotten allen and hutch before, but years apart and in a rebuild. not as we are there. feels crazy.

I think it comes with being one of the top teams in the NFC as each tries to get a leg up on the other three or four teams that are SB contenders.

We needed a 3t badly and we got the best one available. The fact that he was available at all is reflective of how much work Richardson and the Vikings coaching staff have ahead of them. Technique wise and attitude wise. 

I hope the Vikings are faced with having to pay-up big to keep the guy next year...His presence could make Anthony Barr that much more effective too. 

I think it has to do with the ownership, a billion dollar stadium and despite adversity (losing your RB and QBs to injury), making it to the conference championship game.   I think it has to do with tasting the water and "almost" getting there to play at home, and being in 'surround-sound' of the Super Bowl in your back yard.  I think it has to do with the realization that "hey, we're almost there", and a buy-in from ownership to say "okay, we like how that feels...what do you need from us to make it happen?"