Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"If" Cousins chooses Denver
*With a coach that barely held on last year at HC (NOT secure in job)
*Fired Mike McCoy and let Billy "OMG" Musgrave as the OC.
*Got rid of one of their best CBs and lost a few other D starters year before.
*Elway is the truth. Peyton is the 2nd coming truth..and if you win your in 3rd place in history.
*Good luck winning in AFC.
5-11 previous year.

If he chooses all this over what the Vikings have to offer.

*amazing ownership spending anything we need to WIN.
*brand new EVERYTHING.
*chance to lead and win FIRST Super Bowl EVER.. so your LEGACY WILL BE CEMENTED AND PROBABLY A SHOE IN HOF.
*80% of pro bowl roster locked up and happy with their deals, and humble personalities.
*secure coaching staff with longtime history of loyalty.
*A GM dedicated to surrounding QB with weapons.
13-3 previous year.

If he chooses Denver over us, or any other team, then WE don't want that type of QB on our team.  Very simple.

This is a NO brainer decision, and if Elway convinces him, then we don't want that type of personality on the Vikings.

Tend to agree. I'm not fully on board with Cousins (but I'm close). But no matter, if he chooses another team over the Vikings then that would display an astonishing lack of judgement--a quality every good QB needs. 

He had a VERY interesting tweet this morning, that is subliminal. 

If he chooses Denver so be it, the Vikings move forward either way. 

Quote: @canadianvike said:
He had a VERY interesting tweet this morning, that is subliminal. 
what did he tweet?  I had to kill my twitter account.

@kirkcousins8
Watching Sesame Street w/ Cooper this morning...
You’ve gotta admire Cookie Monster’s consistency. After all these years, the man knows what he wants & doesn’t deviate.

I suspect the Vikings have a plan B in case Cousins goes elsewhere. Of course, at that point, Keenum would have quite a bit of leverage. 

On Monday we can talk to Cousins' agent. If he confirms that he is going to visit with Denver and/or the NYJ, I would talk to Brees' agent just to see if he has any interest in hearing from other teams. Let him know what the Vikings would be willing to offer.