Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Teddy Bridgewater seeking a short-term deal
Here's my "point" Poiple: would you want any of those guys as a franchise QB?  If yes, then by all means: keep posting that Case is the only answer and that anyone who doesn't agree is an idiot.  If you don't think that any of those QBs are a "franchise" QB, then just admit that Case had a great year- but there's no way to know if he will replicate it or not.  THAT was the original point, to which you said that it can't be considered a "fluke" when a player does it for an entire season.  Here's a list of QBs who did it for a whole season... and, yet, no one would consider them to be "great" QBs.  Case has been mediocre (or worse) his entire career up until last season.  Then he had 1 great season.  If anyone is consulting a crystal ball, it's you: assuming that Case will be at least as good as he was last season- if not better.
I don't know if Cousins will be better or not.  But at least he has a track record of "statistical" success.  

Tell you what: we'll see, won't we?  Someone is going to sign Case next year.  And either he'll be great again (proving that this season was no fluke)... or he'll regress to what he's been in the past... or he'll be somewhere in the middle.  I don't know what's going to happen.  And, therefore, I'm not flooding this site with posts about how I'm right and others are idiots.