Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns Willing To Let Another Team Find Their Franchise QB
Cleveland Browns GM John Dorsey said that he would entertain trade offers for the No. 1 pick in the draft.
"My door is wide open. If somebody wants to come up and talk to me about a trade, I'm willing to trade," Dorsey said while at the NFL Scouting Combine. Cleveland owns both the No. 1 and No. 4 picks this spring. The conventional wisdom is that they will likely select a quarterback with the first overall selection -- they'll be meeting with all the top signal-callers in the coming days -- but if nothing else, no harm in keeping at least the possibility of a trade on the table.

Moved off the #2 that turned into Wentz, moved off the #12 that turned into Watson...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Cleveland Browns GM John Dorsey said that he would entertain trade offers for the No. 1 pick in the draft.
"My door is wide open. If somebody wants to come up and talk to me about a trade, I'm willing to trade," Dorsey said while at the NFL Scouting Combine. Cleveland owns both the No. 1 and No. 4 picks this spring. The conventional wisdom is that they will likely select a quarterback with the first overall selection -- they'll be meeting with all the top signal-callers in the coming days -- but if nothing else, no harm in keeping at least the possibility of a trade on the table.

Moved off the #2 that turned into Wentz, moved off the #12 that turned into Watson...
and both of them grenaded their knees this last year... the curse of being the QB the browns didnt take looks to be about as bad as being the QB the browns to take.

Time for trader Rick to fleece Cleveland one more time.

Quote: @"comet52" said:
Time for trader Rick to fleece Cleveland one more time.
we drop back 3 spots for their 2nd 4th and 5th.  and we still get a top OL man,  and take Price with our own 2nd round pick.... Boom!  (TM WET) Rick better start looking over his shoulder if Zyg ever starts reading this site... =)