Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The memo
Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
Keep paying attention.  It is getting better. 
The one thing that I do believe is improving is the how the establishment has been shaken to the ground by the chaotic whirlwind that's been going on since before the election even happened.  Both "main" parties have been laid bare as the piles of irredeemable shit that they are (how any of you can support either of them at this point is seriously unimaginable), middle America feels like it got some of its voice back, and Congress has been put on the spot over DACA and other issues that they'd skirted for years.

That said, Sessions is an evil skidmark, both Emporer Chee-to and much of the GOP continue to babble before fact-checking and with little/no regard to actual science, and that bunch NEEDS to tell the alt-right and various aryan fap-clubs to f**k off (directly) or continue to be seen as enabling them.

The GOP could remake itself right the hell now, taking advantage of all the change going on...but it's missing the opportunity.

Z... I'm sympathetic to your thoughts.  So much so, I'm no longer registered GOP.  I should have earlier/more accurately used the term 'conservative'.... if'n it wasn't obvious.  
(In a post above, I may have said I was still a part of the party... I'm not.)  

Anyways, as much as it's encumbent on "us" (party people) to improve our status... it's equally important for you tertiary partiers to provide viable candidates that can win... isn't it? 

IOW, what have you done to provide an alternative, since the last election?  
I get your zeitgeist... but throw me a bone, here. 
Well, that's the problem, isn't it?

Gary Johnson had been at the top of a state's government for two terms, and had built his own successful business...at least once, possibly more.

Yet, his "gaffe" on Aleppo and basic marginalization by the media as well as the shameless games played by the Debate organization owned and run by traitor-parties 1 and 2 make it very hard to get another voice at the table.

Gary was already the most genuinely qualified candidate, in the metrics that matter.  Yet, 130+ million people voted to keep the same traitorous shit in power, out of some combination of habit and/or panic...with some petty malice on the side.

The whole game has to change, and I'm afraid it will involve some level of cultural revolution...hopefully, not a full one.

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
The one thing that I do believe is improving is the how the establishment has been shaken to the ground by the chaotic whirlwind that's been going on since before the election even happened.  Both "main" parties have been laid bare as the piles of irredeemable shit that they are (how any of you can support either of them at this point is seriously unimaginable), middle America feels like it got some of its voice back, and Congress has been put on the spot over DACA and other issues that they'd skirted for years.

That said, Sessions is an evil skidmark, both Emporer Chee-to and much of the GOP continue to babble before fact-checking and with little/no regard to actual science, and that bunch NEEDS to tell the alt-right and various aryan fap-clubs to f**k off (directly) or continue to be seen as enabling them.

The GOP could remake itself right the hell now, taking advantage of all the change going on...but it's missing the opportunity.

That is very interesting.   Maybe you ought to start a new thread about it.  

And let us discuss the memo.  

:devil:

That is an interesting response, given that my response was appropriate to your post.

Why don't you discuss the memo that's doing...less than nothing in the news, today.

Big Grin

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
They're not paying any attention, bro. Lost cause.  
Missing the biggest political story of the century. 
A poster that started a Viking-Horn thread that  claimed Trump was never "wire-tapped"...... liked the Caactor post... which was a dismal defense of the subject.
So dismal.... he won't post in this thread, again.  

A fellow-traveling democrat, begged them to open their eyes.  (before the Nunes release)  They didn't... and they won't.  
http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/371...department

But that's ok.  History marches on.  Smile

Savannah—
i just want to say one thing. I dont want to and will not post on this topic again— not because i CAN’T refuse your ludicrous aguements but because it would do no good.  If you do not see desperation in Trump’s (amd his butt boy Nunes’)attempt to derail the Mueller investigation then there is no hope for you.. 

LMAO

They set the Mueller investigation up to look intk collusion between Trump and Russians for interference in the election.  Supposedly.  

Yet there is no collusion between Trump and Russia.  At all.  

And the FBI texts prove the FBI and DOJ set this shit up.  I'm assuming to hide Hillary's corruption. And Obama's spying.  

Just like I said before the election.  

"We will hang if that bastard gets eelcted".  

Quote: @"Caactorvike" said:
@"savannahskol" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
They're not paying any attention, bro. Lost cause.  
Missing the biggest political story of the century. 
A poster that started a Viking-Horn thread that  claimed Trump was never "wire-tapped"...... liked the Caactor post... which was a dismal defense of the subject.
So dismal.... he won't post in this thread, again.  

A fellow-traveling democrat, begged them to open their eyes.  (before the Nunes release)  They didn't... and they won't.  
http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/371...department

But that's ok.  History marches on.  Smile

Savannah—
i just want to say one thing. I dont want to and will not post on this topic again— not because i CAN’T refuse your ludicrous aguements but because it would do no good.  If you do not see desperation in Trump’s (amd his butt boy Nunes’)attempt to derail the Mueller investigation then there is no hope for you.. 

OK.   

This scandal is in it's nascent stage.  I'll be around, awhile.  But noted... you bowing out, already.  Smile

Bernie Sanders situation should be a scandal in inself. A huge one. 

Anyone who swings parties should realize the momentium that pushed a canditate to the ballot is about as geniune as Bill Bellichek's Super Bowl record...