Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick upside and downside to all 3 of our QBs from 2017.
Quote: @FSUVike said:
@Poiple said:
@Vanguard83 said:
Was talking with my sons football coach, (Redskins fan) when I mentioned the Cousins to Vikings possibility he said,
"you guys DONT want Cousins...he's always playing from behind, so his numbers always look good, he throws picks at the WORST possible time."

he thought it was crazy we haven't extended Keenum already
I thought it was surprising also and consider two things.

1). They may not be all that interested in Cousin’s considering the cap hell it would put them in and they be using Cousins to keep Keenum’s numbers down. 

2). If this guy is worth $30 million a year, why don’t the skins want to hang onto him?  Who ever lets a top money QB FA just walk without any offers from his current team?  I dont recall this happening before.
If you don't already know the answer to #2 do your homework. It has zero to do with Cousins and his skills and everything to do with Snyder and his bruised ego over the RG III fiasco and everyone knows it. Period.
Do my homework? hahahaa

Unfortunately, I don't think the Viking's franchise QB has been on the roster or is available in FA (Cousins or McCarron) 

That doesn't mean I think ABSOLUTELY that the Vikings can't win more than 1 playoff game next year.... just that their long-time quest for a solution for a long term QB is not as apparent as many fans seem to think. 

JMO, certainly, but based on historical data, my opinion is more warranted than the opinion that the problem IS being solved in 2018.