Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teddy to Cleveland, Bradford to Buffalo, Keenum to Denver

I'm sure Bradford would love playing in Buffalo with all that lake effect snow.  :p

Looks like McGlennon is headed to Cleveland now.  Everybody wants to send them a QB and meanwhile they are sitting on 2 top 6 picks.

No way, that would be so mean to Teddy. 

Quote: @"Steve" said:
Looks like McGlennon is headed to Cleveland now.  Everybody wants to send them a QB and meanwhile they are sitting on 2 top 6 picks.
they will still want a veteran QB to take the snaps this year to ease the rookie into the fold IMO.  if they can get a veteran on a good contract to go there and he has a decent year,  they can flip that guy for a pick  or two next year if they feel their rookie is ready to roll or keep him for another year of mentoring.  I actually see Sam in AZ, Case in Cleveland, and Teddy in Denver or Buffalo. ... but who the hell knows.

Three good QBs going to three different teams.....can't say my purple heart see's the logic

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
Three good QBs going to three different teams.....can't say my purple heart see's the logic
But we got Sloter.... <3

Cousins can talk all day long about wanting to go to a 'winner', but he'll take the biggest contract offered by any team. Same shit, different day. The Browns or Jets will make him a STUPID offer. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Cousins can talk all day long about wanting to go to a 'winner', but he'll take the biggest contract offered by any team. Same shit, different day. The Browns or Jets will make him a STUPID offer. 
I agree,  it's kind of stupid imo as he could make a lot more in endorsements I would think if he were a SB winning QB than a few million a year difference in a contract...but they always seem to opt for the sure thing.  So much for betting on themselves.