Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garoppolo contract sets the price tag if Vikings want Cousins
Quote: @SFVikingFan said:
@FSUVike said:
@SFVikingFan said:
@purplefaithful said:

True...And while I cannot in good faith lay the root of our embarrassing demise in Philly solely at the feet of Case (cough, cough defense cough blew cough chunks)  he did have a 73 QBR when the going got tough against The Saints and Eagles. 
On the flip side, he had us up by 17 in the first half against the Saints (and late into the 3rd quarter), and went toe to toe against Brees late in the game, taking back the lead twice in the final 2:20 after our defense and offensive line decided to go to complete shit.

Unfortunately the defense and offensive line continued their abysmal play into the Eagles game and it was too much to overcome against a very good team on the road.
That Pick 6 into triple coverage was clearly on the O-Line and Defense, right?
I think you need to watch the replay again.  

Yes, the interception was clearly on the offensive line as Keenum was hit as he threw the ball.  And there were TWO Eagles, one in front and one behind Thielen (both at least 4 yards from him), but there was plenty of room to complete that throw and that is a play the Vikings had executed successfully multiple times throughout the season.

But keep pushing this triple coverage fallacy if you want.
True it was a hot to the arm  the  fumble  was  because  Morgan was just barley able to get a chip on the  backside  any  qb under the same conditions chances r  same outcome same as brads late superb owl fumble from the blind side  my first choice though at qb is cousins   2nd  case  third flip a coin between same for a couple or hope teddy's  knee is better than  my gut tells me feel bad for teddy  but this knee injury was much worse than a standard act