Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-25 below windchills this morning....
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
50's and some 60's in Atl, GA this time of year. Not exactly Miami, but that's a hell of a lot warmer than the cold snap we had hit this past weekend. 

Yah, probably the last SB in MN for a long while. But I am proud of our city, the feed-back is positive from visitors (sans the cold), it looked beautiful on the overhead shots (as did UBS at night), it embraced the cold and made it the centerpiece of the advertising. 

Nice job Mpls...Insert clap emoji here. 
if it had been a few days earlier it was in the 40s in the upper plains... its just weather, everybody has it in some form and it is completely unpredictable.  I would rather have cold outside and a roof than have to go sit in the rain like it was a while back in miami (?) for the big game.  i have to think that even in miami that rain at night in february is fricking uncomfortable.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
50's and some 60's in Atl, GA this time of year. Not exactly Miami, but that's a hell of a lot warmer than the cold snap we had hit this past weekend. 

Yah, probably the last SB in MN for a long while. But I am proud of our city, the feed-back is positive from visitors (sans the cold), it looked beautiful on the overhead shots (as did UBS at night), it embraced the cold and made it the centerpiece of the advertising. 

Nice job Mpls...Insert clap emoji here. 
[Image: s5k5kglsiury.gif]
This guy claps a little slow... probably too cold for him!  B)