Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Cookin
Vikings GM Rick Spielman said Dalvin Cook has made good progress in his recovery from a torn ACL.
"He’s progressed very nicely," said Spielman. "We don’t see any reason where he’s not going to be where Adrian Peterson was when he came off his knee [injury]." Peterson tore his ACL in Week 16 of 2011, then went on to play all 16 games the next season while finishing eight yards shy of Eric Dickerson's single-season rushing record. Cook resumed jogging recently and should be on track for Week 1.

Looking forward to seeing Cook back on the field...as well as Murray filled the bellcow role in the running game, I can't help but think the difference Dalvin would have made...he was on pace to lead the NFL in rushing and top the prediction I had for him by mile...I'm not one to buy a bunch of jerseys, but I got my sights on a #33...

I can't wait to see him take it to the next level. He is such an exciting player to watch. It was absolutely brutal to watch him go down. He is definitely a game changer. 

Pair this kid with Cousins? A little better OL then even this year? Maybe a defense that doesn't regress from last year?

I like it...We're going to need to get better. Teams like GB and Dal should rebound and Rams should get better with seasoning and the Saints are going to be top 3 teams to win the NFC next year. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I can't wait to see him take it to the next level. He is such an exciting player to watch. It was absolutely brutal to watch him go down. He is definitely a game changer. 
That's also why I think picking the right OC is crucial for this team to continue moving up for better things.