Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Mock Draft

I'd like to think as close as we are we'd draft a day 1 impact guy...

If the draft went this way and McGlinchey is sitting there at 30, we would be fools not to grab him and immediately plug him in at RT. He has played both tackle positions at ND and arguably has performed better at RT. In most of the draft expert Mocks, he is gone by the middle of the first round so if he fell to 30, Rick would have an easy decision to make IMO. Plus, if the NFL tolls Bridewater's contract, we will have him at a bargain and can still sign Case with our Cap room. I don't think Jackson is ready to step in his first year and lead this team to a Super Bowl. To me, that can be our only goal this year, Super Bowl or nothing. I think Case and/or Teddy would give us a much better shot at realizing that goal. We need our Number 1 pick to be a day 1 starter and my preference would be to continue to develop Sloter.   

Don't know about another Louisville QB, they may be good, but there is this bad Karma thing. Teddy's knee was pretty old testament retribution stuff, is it the Vikings or a Cardinal thing.  Synchronicity can be a bad mistress, shouldn't temp fate.  I would grab the guy who played with the auspice of the touchdown savior at ND.   

Yeah, McGlinchey is a no-brainer. Look at the talent coming off the Board from #17-#21. James to the Hags is not something I want to think about.

I think  if  a  first round so called talent  we is there when we pick   we take the we just because of the 5th year option

Pops we was to = we dam phone

We= quarter back sorry stupid phone