Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 questions for Geoff Nichols
1. Are the Vikings done with Rodney Adams?
2. Tackle Cedrick Lang is listed at 269 lbs. Will he put on weight or move to TE?
3. Did Shariff Floyd file a grievance over his botched knee surgery?

1. Adams still has the chance to sign a futures deal with a team other than MN. If he signs with MN he'd have a chance to earn a roster spot through OTA's and Camp. They like Stacy Coley a lot though which hurts his chances. 

2. He'll stay at tackle. The listed weight of 269 is not likely very accurate. He went from 255 to 269 so likely is in the high 270's+ at this point. 

3. No reason to file a grievance with the team or NFL. Its a risk of any surgery. 

With respect to #3, I don’t think it should be called a “botched” surgery without knowing all the specifics of the case. Complications happen for various reasons.

Quote: @"claykenny" said:
With respect to #3, I don’t think it should be called a “botched” surgery without knowing all the specifics of the case. Complications happen for various reasons.

Right and if anybody has any liability it's the doctors if they did anything wrong.  But Andrews has done so many high profile successful surgeries that would seem unlikely-probably some type of settlement at some point.  Hopefully his agent talked him into insurance.

Quote: @"NodakViking" said:
@"claykenny" said:

Right and if anybody has any liability it's the doctors if they did anything wrong.  But Andrews has done so many high profile successful surgeries that would seem unlikely-probably some type of settlement at some point.  Hopefully his agent talked him into insurance.
Hopefully his agent talked him into a good investment guy.