Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If We Can't Get Hand, How About Some Poona Tang
-Alabama's Da'Shawn Hand (6-4, 282) and Texas' Poona Ford (just under 6-0, 306 pounds) may be polar opposites in terms of prototypical frames, but the raw power they generate as bull rushers helped each stand out during one-on-one drills and scrimmages. 

Who names their kid Poona?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
-Alabama's Da'Shawn Hand (6-4, 282) and Texas' Poona Ford (just under 6-0, 306 pounds) may be polar opposites in terms of prototypical frames, but the raw power they generate as bull rushers helped each stand out during one-on-one drills and scrimmages. 
i would personally reverse the sentence order

Quote: @Bullazin said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
i would personally reverse the sentence order
So are you saying you'd like some 306 pound Poona?  I'd say that hand doesn't sound so bad. 

Poona would qualify as a respectable woman in WI....there she ain't a lady unless shes 280. 

Sporting News writer Thomas Lott listed Texas DL Poona Ford as one of the standouts of Saturday's Senior Bowl.
Ford was excellent during the East-West Shrine Game practices/game, and it was another good week for the Big 12 Co-Defensive Player Of The Year. "Ford isn't big at 6-foot, 305 pounds, but he has a huge wingspan and is strong up the middle and good on the pass rush," writes Lott. "He's kind of a poor man's Aaron Donald, and will make an impact at the next level." That's a lofty comparison even using the phrase "poor man's," but few interior lineman have improved their stock as much as Ford has over the past two weeks.