Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That throw was a thing of beauty.
Quote: @"Neptizzle" said:
diggs catch, the luck involved for how stupid williams was to trip past him and then run into his own player, the diggs actually thinking to look at the field instead of just going out of bounds. it took all players involved.

a minneapolis miracle.
Sure, some luck involved, but if Diggs doesn't have the judgement and juice to high point that ball, Williams doesn't miss him. And we're talking about the draft today. 

Quote: @"Neptizzle" said:
diggs catch, the luck involved for how stupid williams was to trip past him and then run into his own player, the diggs actually thinking to look at the field instead of just going out of bounds. it took all players involved.

a minneapolis miracle.
i think that is something that really doesnt get the recognition it deserves... all week in practice,  in the huddle, pre snap,  running down field,  jumping in the air,   Diggs is saying 2 things to himself when that play is called... "catch the damn ball"    and "get out of bounds",  to be able to come down in bounds and not immediately, instinctively,  by repetition and reflex not immediately step out of bounds... amazing!

Not an either or proposition!  The play was well executed in the throw and catch and I love it everytime I see it!  SKOL