Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saints at my hotel
Quote: @Nichelle said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
So, if you find yourself awake around 3am in the vicinity of a fire alarm...
I'd pay his bail money.
Not needed. Just stop at a grocery or pharmacy and get some disposable gloves. No prints...no crime. Insert devil emoji here.

Quote: @Clanzomaelan said:
@MoosicMan said:
  • best part, he said you guys should win tomorrow, but we’ll hive it our best shot (you guys like I’m on the team hah)
Really? He actually said that? I'm not doubting, just stunned. We may be in their head if their players think we should win!

I'll take it!
If I were running the show I wouldn't want a player like this on my roster  Wink

fill your bathtub with ice by empting every ice maker in the building with that little ice bucket, stop the elevator on every floor, empty out every vending machine one item at a time.  We will start a go fund me. you can sleep for a few hours before the game.  C'mon take one for the team......

I'll take any advantage/insurance we can get-this is the Vikings after all

Glad i am not there. If i saw Drew i would probably take a shot at his knees.

Quote: @ap88ap28 said:
I've got nothing against brees....but I certainly wouldn't have hesitated to flatten Peyton,  and then stomp on his face as I got up.

I hope someone pulled the alarm in the middle of the night

Quote: @MoosicMan said:
Nichelle. I just looked through pictures from their roster and couldn’t identify him.
I was able to find a few of them, but not him.  its hard to do on my phone
It was Drew Brees.  He wears a disguise on the road.    =)

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@ap88ap28 said:
I've got nothing against brees....but I certainly wouldn't have hesitated to flatten Peyton,  and then stomp on his face as I got up.
Id kneecap him also.  He has benifited for years while his defenses do unsportsmanlike cheap shots and he denies knowing anything at all about Bountygate.  Karma is mean bitch