Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time to forgive
His weird dancing gyrating thing was worthy of a lifetime ban

we win with the greatest playoff comeback and someone thinks of this maroon ?

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
If we win next week - bring Ragnar back for one more game at the Super Bowl.  

So he can retire a viking.  
I am not in favor of this because he is so goofy.  The way he'd prance out there, he did not look like a tough Viking.  His image is not right for this team.

Please no prancing allowed......
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=utu...g+exercise&view=detail&mid=2E4849BEF5EDDA36DF3E2E4849BEF5EDDA36DF3E&FORM=VIRE

Quote: @"ThunderGod" said:
Please no prancing allowed......
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=utu...g+exercise&view=detail&mid=2E4849BEF5EDDA36DF3E2E4849BEF5EDDA36DF3E&FORM=VIRE
First, wtf? 

That's hilarious.  That should be the next Viking dance after a touchdown.

Quote: @"Al (The Lochstar) Heurung" said:
Can we at least have someone drive his Vikings Excelsior-Henderson bike? That thing was a work of art from a great MN motorcycle company.  He don't gotta drive it but that was a great bike.
It was not his bike.  It was borrowed.  

Quote: @"Tom Moore" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
If we win next week - bring Ragnar back for one more game at the Super Bowl.  

So he can retire a viking.  
I am not in favor of this because he is so goofy.  The way he'd prance out there, he did not look like a tough Viking.  His image is not right for this team.
Yeah ... Not the dancing shit.  LOL

Quote: @"Maple Surple" said:
His weird dancing gyrating thing was worthy of a lifetime ban

we win with the greatest playoff comeback and someone thinks of this maroon ?
I spent all day and last night watching Viking videos.  I saw him ... And I saw Cris Carter's words about how the Vikings gave him a second chance.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Bolstad79" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
the NFL controls the game,  I dont know if they would let him on the field since he isnt technically part of the Vikings.  remember this would be a road game for the Vikes if they are able to get there.  The league will make some concessions to the host team,  but I dont think they want to much home field advantage for their biggest show.
Road cheerleaders travel to the super bowl, and that's definitely all Ragnar is.
Was.  That's all he was.  I don't think a clown brought in 2 weeks before the game would get ok'D and I don't think I would want him there after his bridge burning exit.
I'm with you, he can stay in Lambeau.

I thought you were talking about Joe Buck and Troy Aikman.  For those guys, I would have said yes.  For Ragnar, that fool, screw him.  He had the best job in the state and he got greedy.  Thought he was bigger than the team.  Go stay up in Ely.

Quote: @"PapaScott" said:
@"Al (The Lochstar) Heurung" said:
Can we at least have someone drive his Vikings Excelsior-Henderson bike? That thing was a work of art from a great MN motorcycle company.  He don't gotta drive it but that was a great bike.
It was not his bike.  It was borrowed.  
Borrowed or not, was a sweet ride lol.