Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So about Bounties...question?
The coaches cannot pay a bounty but the Bills fans did a hell of a job raising money for Andy Dalton's charity.  I'd like to suggest a donation to players charities for every hit to Brees and a significant bump if you hit Sean Peyton on the sidelines.  Maybe even a bonus donation if you high/low Brees out of the game like they did to Favre in 2009?

If I was Brett Favre... I would be calling my old buddies on the Vikings and letting them know that I have half a million that I want to donate to the Viking players that take Brees and Peyton out of the game.  Like I mentioned in a thread last night,  I hope Shurmur is dialing up a lot of power sweeps to the aints sidelines that end about 3 feet behind where the cheating fucking coach was standing.  I really dont have that much anger towards Brees,  he seems like a decent dude,  but Peyton needs to be wrecked and wrecked often.

Not sure I am interested in donating cash to NFL players who make much more than I do.  Besides, I spent all my extra cash on Kanye's gofundme. 

Seriously tho, Zimmer is a stand up guy and won't tolerate dirty play.  But any chance they get, I hope they pound Brees.  Sharper, Ayodele and the rest of the punks are long gone, but wouldn't mind seeing Barr take down Peyton.

If Barr does an Aaron Rodgers on Brees . . . I wouldn't mind.  Let's all play with our backup QBs.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
If I was Brett Favre... I would be calling my old buddies on the Vikings and letting them know that I have half a million that I want to donate to the Viking players that take Brees and Peyton out of the game.  Like I mentioned in a thread last night,  I hope Shurmur is dialing up a lot of power sweeps to the aints sidelines that end about 3 feet behind where the cheating fucking coach was standing.  I really dont have that much anger towards Brees,  he seems like a decent dude,  but Peyton needs to be wrecked and wrecked often.
If one of their players so much as nudges our player on their sideline I say find a way to extend the forward motion and take a shot at ole Seans knees! That prick should have been banned by the league...instead he was given a rigged ring!

i dont want to donate to the players or the nfl. just to the charities that are favoritrs of the players who do the damage. 

like im thinking:

$1 for each hit on brees
$5 for each sack
$10 if brees misses a play
$50 if he gets knocked out of the game
$100 if someone hits sean peyton to the ground
$250 if that someone is zimmer

As some know i have a habit of lurking on next weeks opponents boards must to hear what they are saying.
Saints are interesting ones.  To sum up:

None of them believe there was a bountygate.

None of them can understand why Sean Payton is the most hated coach in the NFL.  Its weird because they discuss what an arrogant prick he is an laugh how he gives the choke sign to opposing teams players.  He did it again to the Atlanta running back.

They are all confident that they will beat us. They absolutely take delight in 09 and are delighted to do it again. “We riped their still beating purple hearts out in 09 and we will do it again.“

They acknowledge the Vikes have the best D but it doesnt matter much.

lol. its all entertainment.