Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mercedes Benz stadium roof leaking

As if retractable roofs  challenges and cost were not enough, Blank wanted a hexagon shaped roof. There you have it. I hope it's not a big issue.
They've had so many issue getting the thing to open and close without hitch. It's been closed most if not all season

A billion dollars just doesn't buy much anymore...

Not surprising for newer structures. You'd think this wouldn't happen, but I guarantee you that its not completely unexpected by the construction company. They'll find the leak and take care of it.

Not surprising, the temp at game time was right around freezing and steel expands and contracts with temps.

Figures that its a stadium built only for fair weather.

We've had issues here as well.  I think it just comes with the territory for getting a fully custom building.  You just build it, find the few little quirks in the first season or two and get them fixed.

That stadium has had issues all year. The roof has not been opened, and serious leaking issues. They have built in so many technical issues with multiple moving seams to keep it water tight, that you have to wonder if it will ever function as they hoped.