Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talked to my Philly buddy this morning...
He used to work in Eagles front office before joining the company we both work for now...

Philly org wont say it publicly, but they are very happy over getting an erratic 6 seed Falcons @ home...

its seemed obvious to pick the lambs at home, with their high powered offense.  its easy to forget the birds are defending NFC champs and pretty much the same team as last year.  Seasoned teams,  defense and QB play will carry the postseason

The Rams won a whopping 3 games at “home” this season, and holding. I thought Atlanta was an easy pick.

I picked the Rams to lose at home. I just felt they were a one and done. Don't underesimate the Falcons. I think they were kind of playing with a chip on their shoulders. 

One of the talking heads, last week said the Rams were practicng w/ loud crowd noise, looking past the Falcons obviously, preparing for the Kings of the North...oops!  B) 

Quote: @Kentis said:
The Rams won a whopping 3 games at “home” this season, and holding. I thought Atlanta was an easy pick.
Vikings get revenge on Saints next week and then Atlanta the following week.

Quote: @Bolstad79 said:
@Kentis said:
Vikings get revenge on Saints next week and then Atlanta the following week.
that would certainly make this long time fan very, very happy...Probably ecstatic. 

Not sure your buddy is right here.... Atlanta has looked like vintage form of last season in December and now January. The Falcons wore out the Rams D in the 2nd half. 

Quote: @Kentis said:
One of the talking heads, last week said the Rams were practicng w/ loud crowd noise, looking past the Falcons obviously, preparing for the Kings of the North...oops!  B) 
Obviously they were preparing for the LA fans that show up mid way through the 2nd quarter and make a lot of noise finding their seats.