Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Zim Walk Away if the Vikes Win?
Quote: @matt4787 said:
@Mark Janda said:
Florio has been all over this with PA and on PFT for a couple weeks now.  I don't think it happens, but Florio does have one point.  It will never be as good as this one if they win it all.  First SB championship for the team and it will have happened at the home stadium. 
There is one way to top it. Going undefeated with a Superbowl victory the next season.
Yes, let's win this one first.

Then lets get that.  I want to see Mercury Morris and all those a-hole cry in their damn champagne every year from there on out.

Quote: @NodakViking said:
@matt4787 said:
@Mark Janda said:
Florio has been all over this with PA and on PFT for a couple weeks now.  I don't think it happens, but Florio does have one point.  It will never be as good as this one if they win it all.  First SB championship for the team and it will have happened at the home stadium. 
There is one way to top it. Going undefeated with a Superbowl victory the next season.
Yes, let's win this one first.

Then lets get that.  I want to see Mercury Morris and all those a-hole cry in their damn champagne every year from there on out.
I was responded to the idea that if he won this it couldn’t get better. So premise is we won this Superbowl. I do not really have an effect on the Vikings preparation either. But I’ll drink my tea and save my yelling for the 14th and hopefully the 21st too.

I see Case leading us to another NFCCG next year.  No way Zimmer walks away.  I think he is good for another ten years.  He loves this because its what he is really good at.

Zimmer will be here until we either kick him out or the team doctors shut him down for health reasons.  No way in hell he just decides to walk away after one SB win.  

Florio... lol.   What a waste of space.

Hell, I'm going to walk away if (when) the Vikes win it...Purplefaithul becomes Purpledone&out