Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think the press and fans are burying Philly too soon...
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"KingBash" said:
Could not agree more. This is EXACTLY how us Vikings fans wake up Monday after playing Philly feeling depressed.
To be clear, I am NOT SAYING the Vikings are going to lose to Philly. I am saying we are probably going to have to play there to play in a SB. 
Probably is too strong a word. I really can't see them beating New Orleans. But the media has them now without Wentz like hot dog shit. That defense is still very good. 

I do think the road to Minneapolis goes thru Minneapolis. 
Their defense is still good, but it doesn't have the swagger.  Much like our defense last year, they may try to do to much knowing the offense sucks.  And they are likely wearing down like ours did last year.

And opinions of fans have nothing to do with how the team performs, so I don't have any trouble casting the Eagles aside.  They are done.

Quote: @"SFVikingFan" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
Could be, I didn't realize Foles didn't play in that last game they lost to Dallas.  That makes a big difference.  While I hope they lose to whoever they play in round one, I still think the Vikes can beat them in Philly.
Foles did play (the first quarter at least) and sucked big time, going 4-11, 39 yards, 1 INT.

And he sucked big-time the week before against the Raiders.  I watched most of that game and it looked like both teams were trying their very best to lose.
yes he did and the eagles coach was even quoted as saying that if it had been a playoff game that he would have likely benched foles.

Perhaps rumors of their demise have been exaggerated, but with Foles at QB I'd still put this team at the bottom of the NFC playoff field. But, yes, bottom teams can, and have, won it all.

My gut says they lose by10 in their first game.  It's nick "the pick" foles for gawds sake.