Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Oh no Sano...
Twins' Miguel Sano accused of assaulting, trying to kiss womanMove to the sensitive topics if necessary mods...

A Twin Cities photographer on Thursday accused Twins third baseman Miguel Sano of grabbing her and trying to kiss her after an autograph session at a local mall in 2015, saying on Twitter that "no, he didn't rape me, but he sure did assault me."
Betsy Bissen, who occasionally photographed Twins games on a freelance basis for the Twins Daily fan website, posted on Twitter her description of the October 2015 incident, which she said left her body "sore all over from having to fight off this athlete that thought he was entitled to take advantage of me against my will."
The post on the incident quickly gained viral attention on social media, the latest instance of the "#MeToo" movement in which women have come forward to disclose unwanted advances and assaults by men. A few hours after Bissen's tweet, Sano issued a statement denying that it happened, and Major League Baseball announced it is investigating the allegations.
http://www.startribune.com/twins-miguel-...467009293/

We'll see what the investigation concludes. IF this is true, Sano will have to face the fall-out and of course if there is a victim,  then my thoughts go to her well being first and foremost.