Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday's cold will be new experiences for Vikings Case Keenum
Case Keenum has been spectacular for the Vikings this season. Since replacing injured quarterback Sam Bradford in Week 2, he has led Minnesota to a division title while completing 68 percent of his passes for 3,219 yards with 20 touchdowns against seven interceptions.
Now, let’s see how he does in the cold.
“I’m going to have a plan, as far as what I’m going to wear, but other than that it’s football; it’s cold for everybody,” Keenum said Thursday. “We’ve got to go out and execute.”
The high temperature for Green Bay, Wis., is forecast to be 19 degrees on Saturday, but according to weather.com, it could be minus-1 Fahrenheit by the time the game kicks off at 7:30 p.m. at Lambeau Field. Keenum has started 36 games since signing with the Houston Texans as a free agent in 2013, but his cold-weather experience might be the only part of his game that isn’t NFC North-ready.
Asked Thursday how many below-zero games he’s played in, Keenum said, “None.”
And the coldest game he’s ever played in?
“Seattle,” he said. “It was snowing that game.”

https://www.twincities.com/2017/12/21/sa...se-keenum/

If its only cold, not windy or wet, the creaton crowd and dyslexic refs will be the biggest issue. 

dyslexic refs will be the biggest issue. ---- THIS !!

I hate these super cold games. More opportunity for the best team not to win. Fumbles. 

The way I see it, it's a great low risk opportunity for Case to get some more cold weather experience just in case we need to travel to Philly.