Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Ramblings~my how things have changed
So good to hear from you! School only from Monday-Thursday?!? Why those lucky little.... darlings.   B)

Best wishes and happy holidays. Your attitude under stressful circumstances is truly amazing. 

Thanks for stopping by sis.  Please don't wait so long to do it again.

I think its likely that I’ve been around here about as much as you have in the last 6 months. 
I have thought about you often. I didn’t want to invade your privacy, but I wasn’t able to get too much info.
I’m so happy to hear you and the fam are doing well and it seems that it’s Don doing the ass kicking. 
You’re so right regarding the message board crap. It had a personal affect on me and is likely the main reason I’ve taken a step back....but it’s not worth taking it too personally...
Seeing you post makes it feel a little like the “old” days...
It’s too bad you’ve missed most of the season....the boys seem to have something special going on...I won’t make any predictions...as that always works out so well...but...you never know..
One question...did you really have to bring the snake??? UGH!!! I see a snake and I’m running away and screaming...yeah I know..”city boy”..
Please keep in touch...let us know about the house...
Patti sends her best...
Hope you guys have a great holiday!!