Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's your offensive MVP?
Its case by a long shot. its not even close. 

I'm going to go with 1. Case, 2. Elflein and 3. Entire OLine.  Look at what happened against Carolina without half our regular OLine.

Keenum, Thielan, Reiff, Elflien

It's gotta be Keenum. 

Back-up QB, signed for $2m, who was a league after-thought.  Played so well that he kept the job, even when our 2015 starter was ready to play.  And he led us to a division win.

Not only is he the Offensive MVP, he's a goddamn Disney movie.  

Quote: @SmashmouthD said:
It's gotta be Keenum. 

Back-up QB, signed for $2m, who was a league after-thought.  Played so well that he kept the job, even when our 2015 starter was ready to play.  And he led us to a division win.

Dude, that's just classic...

Can I name Shurmur, he’s finally moved the offense from the stone age, Imo.

Case and it's not close.  If there was one person on this team we couldn't have afforded to lose this year, it was Case.  He saved our season, plain and simple.  For as much shit as the OL got last year, all of this years guys deserve a freezer full of Prime Rib.  Get on it Case Smile  

Case Keenum as been spectacular, but most VALUABLE player? Meaning most indespensible? That wouldn't be Case Keenum. It's very likely this team would be doing just as well with a healthy Sam or Teddy at the helm. If it doesn't have to be a player, it's Pat Shurmur. If it does, then it's Patty the fat Elf, rollowed rosely by Riley the Reiff. 

Quote: @SmashmouthD said:
It's gotta be Keenum. 

The feel good story of the year, "Making a Case" staring Dennis Quade as Case Keenum, Anthony Hopkins as Mike Zimmer, and Jeff Daniels as Pat Shurmur. Special CGI generated appearance of Burgess Meridith as Jerry Burns.

The O-line/Elflein/Reiff...Elflein is a hell of a smart kid and so athletic. He's clearly, clearly the guy that is missed most when absent (see Carolina game as perfect illustration). But, having a legitimate NFL O-line for the first time since, probably, the late 90s has been the most amazing thing. I mean c'mon, the O-line has been crap for over a decade! These guys ARE helped by Keenum's mobility I agree but you cannot discount how far they've come. It's a damn miracle.