Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's your defensive MVP?
What about just a overall  t
Defensive team award   they r all just doing there job    right gaps right assignments   not going all out for personal glory  that says a lot about this team

Its a nice problem to have.  Look at how many blue chip players the Vikes have just on D.

1) Linval.   How did we manage to steal him?
2) Rhodes.  Using Microsfts new tools Rhodes is the fastest they ever measured during an actual game.
3) Griff.  Geez I was wrong about him.
4) Smith 
5) Barr. 
6) Kendricks 

All Blue Chip players

Quote: @Poiple said:
Its a nice problem to have.  Look at how many blue chip players the Vikes have just on D.

1) Linval.   How did we manage to steal him?
2) Rhodes.  Using Microsfts new tools Rhodes is the fastest they ever measured during an actual game.
3) Griff.  Geez I was wrong about him.
4) Smith 
5) Barr. 
6) Kendricks 

All Blue Chip players
I'll add Hunter as a blue chip player as well.  He's not getting the sack numbers this year, but he's doing extremely well also.  Still very young with loads of untapped potential ahead of him

I'm going to go off the board and pick Sendejo.  If he doesn't step up his game the way he has this year, they're still outside the top 10 in defense.  His growth and ability to handle more responsibility has allowed a lot of the others to be better.

My first thought was Linval, but you can't underestimate how much it means to a defense to just basically eliminate their #1 receiver. Man, that is so huge. Atlanta without Julio, Cinci without Green. Just makes those teams completely different teams. It's like pulling the teeth out of a Tiger. It's just a big kitty.