Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinching the division
When the Vikings clinch the division, yet end up as the second seed, do they start Teddy against the Bears in the season finale?

no.  with the bye that comes with the second seed it wouldnt be prudent to have Case go 2 weeks without any meaningful action.  I could see Case start and Teddy get some 2nd half reps.

I know many people are against Teddy seeing any real action,  but to go into the playoffs with back up QBs that havent had any game action in over a year ( or ever in Sloters case) is just plain stupid.  I think today would be a great time to get Teddy into the mix.   If this O cant get a good lead early at home against the bengals then the O needs a shake up before the playoffs anyway.

So where do I buy my NFC NORTH CHAMPIONS shirts???

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
So where do I buy my NFC NORTH CHAMPIONS shirts???
Check ebay for delusional and now disillusioned Packer fans selling theirs.

Congrats to the Vikes, run the table and hopefully get home field.

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
Home field isn't going to happen or I'll say isn't very likely to happen with the Eagles holding on against the Giants.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"1VikesFan" said:
Home field isn't going to happen or I'll say isn't very likely to happen with the Eagles holding on against the Giants.
You never know what will happen once the playoffs get going.  They're always saying "the (NFC/AFC) playoffs will now run through (X)," but it only does if that #1 seed wins their first game.  If the Eagles clinch the #1 seed that doesn't rule out the possibility of them losing the divisional round and the Vikings hosting the NFCCG if they clinch the #2 seed and win the first game. 

The Seahawks are looking like garbage today.  It would be great to see them miss the playoffs as well.  Detroit finishes out with the Bengals and home against the Packers.  They may actually have a decent chance to get in considering the schedules for the other teams fighting for wildcard.

Vikes will get home field with 1st or 2nd seed when Philly loses round one, bank on it.

Any sane team will play their back up QB regardless of who the starter/back up were.  So yes if all is determined Case plays a half or so and Teddy plays the balance.  Hell if Sam is healed and int he building throw him some garbage time reps too.