Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Wentz injury shift NFC Balance of Power?
That Division hates each other worse than our division!  lol
Losing Wentz is huge if you care about who has homefield for fhe NFCCG.

& a lot can still happen before this season ends too !
Home field advantage is big, but so is having your best players on the field 

Our O line has reached its tipping point & can't afford another ding

A shift? Maybe slightly. The NFC was/is up for grabs. I think any of the teams to make the playoffs have a shot of getting to the Super Bowl. Even with Wentz, the Eagles were beatable. 
The Vikings, Rams, Saints, Falcons, and the rest of the playoff contenders can beat any team on any given Sunday.
I think the Vikings have a great shot just bcause of their defense. I also don’t think Sunday’s game against the Panthers was indicative of our defense.
I think the Panthers caught us at the perfect time. We were finishing up a tough 3 games on the road and honestly, the defense just looked tired. 
Even with that, it was a one TD loss.

Foles is no slouch...the Eagles ate still the team to beat and with the saints building momentum and the Seahawks , and even the Packers looming and appearing to be getting healthy. ....this is a pick em.  Perennial playoff teams are tougher outs IMO just on experience in january.  The eagles vikings and rams are the better teams,  but the best teams don't always win in the playoffs.

I'm not convinced the Rams are as good as their record says...Saints and Panthers are the teams I think would give us the most problems.