Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seahawks Jefferson tries to get into the stands
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Someone put it this way about the Seahawks: 'Seattle is like the dude that used to be good and just fights now because he knows he's not what he used to be'. Wilson can't be counted on to be Houdini every single week. He tossed 3 INTs yesterday. 
As I said early on.  Something smells rotten in Seattle. 

Quote: @"Poiple" said:
Bennet is a well known commodity.  Angry, race is the reason for everything, kneeler.
He is also the Seahawks representitive as the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award for the Seahawks.
In the last two plays with a minute left the Jags go to take a knee to keill the clock.  In the first one Bennet dives into the centers knees.  On the second one he dives again, the guy sees it coming and moves so Bennett rolls up on him trying to take out his knee.
Richardson going into the stands reminds me of Ron Artiste during an NBA fight. Seattle has gotten a terrible reputation as very sore losers.  Teams expect this behavior from them now.
I thought his thread was about Jefferson ? Just because you and other fans don't like his teammate's politics doesn't make it OK to throw things at them 
& you bring up one other incident from ten years ago to reach a conclusion that Seattle is a hot bed of bad players and have it coming to them ?

I don't like the Seahawks either, but that's a stretch & it is so cowardly for a fan ( no doubt drunk ) to throw items at a man twice his size knowing he is protected by the barrier and anonymity 
( they must think the real world is like the Internet )

I think it was ugly period. Classless fans throwing stuff at players and then talking shit behind security. Completely gutless. I didn't think it was cool to see Jefferson try to get in the stands either. 

Quote: @"Maple Surple" said:
@"Poiple" said:
Bennet is a well known commodity.  Angry, race is the reason for everything, kneeler.
He is also the Seahawks representitive as the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award for the Seahawks.
In the last two plays with a minute left the Jags go to take a knee to keill the clock.  In the first one Bennet dives into the centers knees.  On the second one he dives again, the guy sees it coming and moves so Bennett rolls up on him trying to take out his knee.
Richardson going into the stands reminds me of Ron Artiste during an NBA fight. Seattle has gotten a terrible reputation as very sore losers.  Teams expect this behavior from them now.
I thought his thread was about Jefferson ? Just because you and other fans don't like his teammate's politics doesn't make it OK to throw things at them 
& you bring up one other incident from ten years ago to reach a conclusion that Seattle is a hot bed of bad players and have it coming to them ?

I don't like the Seahawks either, but that's a stretch & it is so cowardly for a fan ( no doubt drunk ) to throw items at a man twice his size knowing he is protected by the barrier and anonymity 
Nothing about politics that made Bennett go after the Center's knees? Granted they should have thrown junk at Bennett. Then again maybe they just had bad aim. 

Bottom line is you get a few drunk fans that think theyre bitchin' taunting / throwing stuff at another human being.

Yeah..Seahawks are an organization of turds, but "beer-inspired bravado" doesn't prove you're awesome. 
Just proves your an asshole.

Just my opinion

Quote: @"Maple Surple" said:
@"Poiple" said:

lol. sharp like rock.  Quick like tree.

If the NFL were to mic the players and add that to a Pay Per view Broadcast, they would make in additional killing to the one they already make.

Would love to have heard what was going on in this game.

Jefferson was just tryin to "moving on up"

Players are held to higher standards during their performances. May not be fair to do so, but they are. Doesn't excuse the assbag in the stands, but Jefferson coulda done an old NWO maneuver when fans would load the ring with whatever they were holding and turn it back on him like a wrestling heel.

Bennett was absolutely classes in what he did. That was going for deliberate injury.

It definitely is Pete Carroll's team, their attitude has always been hot garbage.

Quote: @"Al (The Lochstar) Heurung" said:
Players are held to higher standards during their performances. May not be fair to do so, but they are. Doesn't excuse the assbag in the stands, but Jefferson coulda done an old NWO maneuver when fans would load the ring with whatever they were holding and turn it back on him like a wrestling heel.

Bennett was absolutely classes in what he did. That was going for deliberate injury.

It definitely is Pete Carroll's team, their attitude has always been hot garbage.
Much of their success has been to rely on emotion to build their intensity.  Works great when they are winning, but they can't handle losing.  See the brawl at the end of the Superbowl.

Jags have Seattle's old defensive coordinator as their coach.  The Jags bullied the bully, punched him in the mouth and the old bully resorted to spiteful little kicks to the shin as he lay on the ground.