Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe A Change In Scenery
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...is-season/

Contract would have to be reworked...but man, get his mind right and 3t issue is solved...big time...

The article seemd to make it a character problem.  He got paid and immediately became difficult to work with.  I dont know if there is any fixing that.
More importantly...Can he block?
 :p 

Lol...I think we add further depth and replace Berger through the draft...this class is the polar opposite of last year...we'll get a very good O lineman at #32...

Maybe we pull a Charles Johnson and beef Treadwell up on steroids and butter burgers and make him a pass rusher?

wow, that would be an excellent idea. You would think he would be tired of losing and would want to join a powerhouse. 

The only thing keeping this team from being a historic defense is a 3T that can dominate games

Quote: @Skodin said:
wow, that would be an excellent idea. You would think he would be tired of losing and would want to join a powerhouse. 

The only thing keeping this team from being a historic defense is a 3T that can dominate games

IKR, and you wonder why Rick never returns my calls...

The guy has some issues but the "change of scenery" angle may be spot on. He can be an absolute beast in the middle. Very intriguing. 

I love the comment at the end of the article..."Shades of Albert Haynesworth"! Wink

Quote: @Ralphie said:
I love the comment at the end of the article..."Shades of Albert Haynesworth"! Wink

He came to my mind, as well. If he's an Albert Haynesworth type, then he is a lost cause. But if he is just a front-runner type, the kind who plays great when he has a good team around him, then he may work out here. The guy has talent.