Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex-Viking Captain Munnerlyn says he left ‘millions on table’ to join Panthers
Quote: @StickyBun said:
I do think Captain wanted to head back home....but I also think he thought the Vikings might be heading in a different direction than they are currently. 
I think he saw the writing on the wall that we had drafted his replacement.  I doubt we were offering much more than a 1 year deal. 

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:
LOL!

https://twitter.com/MattEngstrom1/status...40608?s=17
Newton's odd behavior aside, what the hell did the reporter want?  A QB to rip into another player that he depends on?  Matt might suck mightily, but a guy isn't normally going to light into a teammate to the press.

Quote: @Skodin said:
i liked you CAP but you lost your mind on the Wilson scramble and I won’t forgive you for that. That and MAC MAN is really starting to come into his own. #20 is going to be a playmaker

I haven't missed "The Captain" one bit.  He's a nice player, but I didn't necessarily care for his parting words when he left.  I think I recall he wanted to play for a winner, and he laughed at the idea that Mac could fill his shoes.

I think Alexandar is playing very well.  So well, in fact, that it's hard to imagine Captain would improve the Vikes defense if he stayed.