Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making A Better Case
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
its easy to keep your eyes down field when you are rarely paying a price for it.   we can expect that our OL will have a bad game sooner or later where the protection will be less than what Case has been getting.  I wonder if he will maintain his composure after taking a few hits/sacks.  If he is able to show a short memory  he really may be a late bloomer and ultimately be a find for us.  
I would say the last 2 or 3 weeks the protection has not played up to the level that it had earlier in the season.  Case has done well under the increased pressure though and has been a huge part of the reason that we've taken so few sacks this year.

I'm guessing Bradford would have had at least double or triple the number of sacks by now.

I don't know.  I get this sense that Case is a pretty tough hombre.  He laughs a lot and keeps things light but I bet you would have to beat him up pretty good before you would see him bend.
  He is a real competitor and I think the guys around him sense that. I keep thinking of a guy named Kapp who didn't have all the talent in the world but was a real leader and team guy.