Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LockerRoom - What you Don't See when the Cameras are Off
Thanks for the behind the scenes info & your insight, Tom. Great read.

Love reading this kind of stuff.  Helps the fans connect with the vikings

Ditto to everything said above. *This* is why I come here. Thanks for the insight.

Love this info. Thank you!

Loved this post Tom.  You guys do such a great job in helping us get to know the guys on this team.  Awesome job, thanks.

After reading your post I am sitting here beaming with pride about the team and also for the great things you do. Very great read thanks Tom!

Tom, you do such a great job with these interviews. Posts like these are the kind I wait for all year when it's the offseason, hoping to read a few tidbits of info about these guys that I follow with such a passion. I love that you share with us these things, because as a fan when you invest your heart in the team you LOVE to really get to know the players, and not just from a football perspective. I appreciate you, Tom, and please keep 'em coming!!! I could read stuff like this ALL day Big Grin

Thanks Tom!! 

Thanks Tom! I love reading stuff like this. I love the personal aspect of being a fan connected to a team.. but honestly, you RARELY get this kind of stuff. Keep it up. We love it!