Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TJ traded
Was TJ Clemmings traded to Dallas last week?  A journeyman DE gets 5 sacks?  Haven't seen LT play that bad in ... well about a year.

Chaz Green was awful yesterday....I mean Clemmings awful. The Cowboy fans aren't used to that and boy it had to sting a little. I heard talking heads blaming the loss on Elliott's suspension, but that game was lost due to Tyron Smith's injury, plain and simple.

why not help the guy out a little? yeah the player sucks, but that's simply bad coaching.

Quote: @Neptizzle said:
why not help the guy out a little? yeah the player sucks, but that's simply bad coaching.

Exactly...they never put anybody over there to help him. Then, they pulled Chaz for a different dude (some guy by the last name of Bell) who they also did not help but who did a nose hair better....after it really didn't matter anymore.

I never understand not helping a struggling tackle out. I think it just means you are a stubborn jack ass as a coach if you don’t scheme and try to give a guy some help.

To be Honest my initial reaction was Tarvaris Jackson...

I thought "Holy Chit"  "He's still around?"

I love Clayborn's quote on the subject:  "I got one move, and it worked."

Jerry sure looked like he sucked a lemon during that game---eef the boys 

best part was the announcers trying to prop them up still even though the boys looked lost out there