Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teddy Would Return To A Much Improved Offense
http://www.1500espn.com/vikings-2/2017/1...r-offense/

Maybe we'll see this later this month...

I think we will...I'm still sticking with the Rams game. 

Damn time someone in the media at least acknowledged this before too many folks started sizing Keenum for his yellow jacket. 

Keenum is a back up. Period. 

Keenum has been everything you could hope for in a back-up...but he's a country mile short of being a starter...bad combo of a popgun arm and poor accuracy hasn't hurt us yet... 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Keenum has been everything you could hope for in a back-up...but he's a country mile short of being a starter...bad combo of a popgun arm and poor accuracy hasn't hurt us yet... 
How many teams do you think would love to have this backup as their starting QB?
With a QBR #6 he is playing better than a lot of starters.

Well, we've got a top 5 OL and D...what he's asked to do is pretty limited...I'm sure the Browns and Texans would take him...but Nuk would hate him as would Fuller... 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Well, we've got a top 5 OL and D...what he's asked to do is pretty limited...I'm sure the Browns and Texans would take him...but Nuk would hate him as would Fuller... 
I think Keenum's ability to move out of the pocket and aviod pressure helps the OL.Teddy also had that ability.
Just in the Bears game, Sam got sacked 2-3 times. Which we know he wasn't ready to play.
My point is...if the OL was giving up them kind of sacks they wouldn't be rated near as high.

Beat Washington, have Teddy and Case battle it out for the starter spot. Surpeise the Rams with Teddy starting last minute. Take a shot at it