Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Thoughts At The Halfway Point
Other than the defensive ranks at the halfway point, the single most impressive stat I can think of is one sack allowed in the last four games...that's got to be a franchise record...Keenum's legs definitely help as does typically playing with a lead...

10 FGs in the last two games...definitely cannot continue to settle for 3 the second half of the year...

Running game has been effective without Cook...I would like to see Shurmur get the ball to McKinnon more when Murray just doesn't seem to have it...would like to see more play action on first down...

Thielan is amazing... Other than the bad drop today he catches everything thrown in his area code...

We're winning games without big plays from the ST...coverage has been pretty good...kicking game has been excellent... Forbath seems to have added a few yards to his range...PATs still a concern, but it hasn't cost us yet...

We'll need to continue winning the turnover battle...

We can be better...little to no impact from guys like Diggs for the better part of the last four games and Hunter for all but one game...if these guys get untracked...

I'll take 4-4 to close out the regular season, but if we get a healthy Bradford back we could easily top that win total...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Other than the defensive ranks at the halfway point, the single most impressive stat I can think of is one sack allowed in the last four games...that's got to be a franchise record...Keenum's legs definitely help as does typically playing with a lead...

10 FGs in the last two games...definitely cannot continue to settle for 3 the second half of the year...

Running game has been effective without Cook...I would like to see Shurmur get the ball to McKinnon more when Murray just doesn't seem to have it...would like to see more play action on first down...

Thielan is amazing... Other than the bad drop today he catches everything thrown in his area code...

We're winning games without big plays from the ST...coverage has been pretty good...kicking game has been excellent... Forbath seems to have added a few yards to his range...PATs still a concern, but it hasn't cost us yet...

We'll need to continue winning the turnover battle...

We can be better...little to no impact from guys like Diggs for the better part of the last four games and Hunter for all but one game...if these guys get untracked...

I'll take 4-4 to close out the regular season, but if we get a healthy Bradford back we could easily top that win total...
I would too...I think 10 wins is what it's' going to take to sniff a division title. Lions are not going to be easy to keep at bay looking at their schedule the back 1/2. 

But I want 11 wins, which probably means a home playoff game, a much needed bye?   B)

Kudos to Sparano, The O line has been nothing short of great.  Remmers Reif, Elflien, Isadora, Hill all doing far better than anyone expected.

[Image: ZpVqfGLN_normal.jpeg]Vikings PR@VikingsPR2h
After @KyleRudolph82 finished off an 84-yard drive today, the #Vikingshave 8 TD drives of at least 80 yards, tied with KC for most in NFL.

McKinnon was  a workhorse...I worried they kept him in too long just doing tricky runs. And both he and Murray just want to play. Jet played really hard..and should have been sat after it was 2 scores.He can't be a 2-3 down back! He didn't need to be in that late in the game. Ham or whoever can finish.