Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUPPORT FOR SENDEJO
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Suh not suspended for CHOKING another player... 
I think it happens so often that the league is just starting to think of it as normal play.  some teams/players get away with much more than others and its just wrong.

look at Dix in that bear packer game.... he killed a bears player early in the game... nothing,  Travethon (of what ever)  returns the favor later in the game... holy shit its like who shot JR of the sports world for the next week.  The steelers and bengals rivalry.... the steelers (not just harrison either, that shazir is a cheap fucker also) players take plenty of liberties on bengals.. nothing,  the bengals play the same game and its cheap and dirty.  I am sure there are other examples but we all know it happens and its getting fricking old IMO>

Quote: @El_Padre said:
I'm torn on this.  On one hand, I think the angle of the camera and how Wallace went down made it look worse than it was.  On the other, how many plays have we see him come barreling in head first going for that KO shot?  Heck, even doing collateral damage from time to time.  So my question is, if he isn't known for going for big hits does this draw as much scrutiny?
Sendejo is playing in the NFL for one reason; he's a hitter.  He's nothing great in coverage, but he's a fearless, instinctive hitter against the run or pass.

I do think he's a smarter player these past couple of years now that Zim has had him, but his reputation for big hits has earned him the roster spot, IMO.