Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You gotta love Browns fans
Quote: @dukes said:
Carson Wentz would have done wonders for the Browns.
Or the browns would have ruined Carson Wentz.  Nearly 30 QBs in the last 20 years....they all cant be as bad as the team has looked.  At some point it will turn around but it's going to take more than a good QB.

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
@Vikes45 said:
@NorthernCalVike said:
I go to The Water Cooler often - some of the funniest comments on sports Ive ever read. Very entertaining! And this one is a classic!

Remember the "Hank the Tank" thing.  That is quite possibly the funniest line of posts I've read on the internet anywhere. 
Vikes45 - Were you ever on PT? Hank came over to the board for awhile since he was being just destroyed at the Water Cooler - think it was before we played them. Anyways, a bunch of posters from TWCooler came over and were warning us about the guy, and another string of simply hilarious posts started on PT about this guy. Just classic stuff. Thats the event that actually got me to start going to The Water Cooler in the first place. The fans were so fucking funny, I was crying laughing so hard. Wonder what ever happened to the legend known as Hank The Tank? Maybe I should post over there and find out. Maybe get another hilarious thread going. In think their fans need a good laugh.

For sure I was.  They posted his all time creepiest posts in the thread.  Remember he discusses his own mom's "rack"   Weird, weird guy. 

I believe he is banned from their board..can't remember why. 

Also, I think they have an archived thread with the Hank the Tank discussions...not sure if that made it to the new format.

Quote: @Vikes45 said:
@NorthernCalVike said:
@Vikes45 said:
@NorthernCalVike said:
I go to The Water Cooler often - some of the funniest comments on sports Ive ever read. Very entertaining! And this one is a classic!

Remember the "Hank the Tank" thing.  That is quite possibly the funniest line of posts I've read on the internet anywhere. 
Vikes45 - Were you ever on PT? Hank came over to the board for awhile since he was being just destroyed at the Water Cooler - think it was before we played them. Anyways, a bunch of posters from TWCooler came over and were warning us about the guy, and another string of simply hilarious posts started on PT about this guy. Just classic stuff. Thats the event that actually got me to start going to The Water Cooler in the first place. The fans were so fucking funny, I was crying laughing so hard. Wonder what ever happened to the legend known as Hank The Tank? Maybe I should post over there and find out. Maybe get another hilarious thread going. In think their fans need a good laugh.

For sure I was.  They posted his all time creepiest posts in the thread.  Remember he discusses his own mom's "rack"   Weird, weird guy. 

I believe he is banned from their board..can't remember why. 

Also, I think they have an archived thread with the Hank the Tank discussions...not sure if that made it to the new format.

Yeah, it was like a Coen Brothers Saga, they were making Hank out to be a contagious pervert, like you catch it just by reading his posts.  Funny stuff. 

Damn that's a classic. So well thought out and descriptive. That fella should have been a satirist sports writer.