Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions, Vikings, or Bears

My $$ is on the Vikings now. But not by much over The Kitties. Their schedule is easier on paper than ours and they play us in their house next. 

0 and F'ing 3 against the Lions the last 3 games. Are you kidding me? 

I heard that Rodgers wanted to be back in December.  Maybe he will get back just in time to beat the Lions on December 31st but not in time to play us the week before.

Quote: @"ThunderGod" said:
I heard that Rodgers wanted to be back in December.  Maybe he will get back just in time to beat the Lions on December 31st but not in time to play us the week before.

Rodgers being placed on IR pretty much shot that idea down.  The Pack will save him for next season.  No reason to risk him over one game and probably no playoff chances either.

Quote: @"ArizonaViking" said:
@"ThunderGod" said:

Rodgers being placed on IR pretty much shot that idea down.  The Pack will save him for next season.  No reason to risk him over one game and probably no playoff chances either.

Yup.  If he comes back this year the Puke will put him in one of these and the NFL will assign a special ref just to protect "the face of the NFL"...
[Image: 2164abf9-7488-4638-a9de-2aab2e48e219.jpg.w480.jpg]