Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buzz Kill....
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Wetlander said:
The only thing that concerns me about the Ravens is their defense.  Tough unit.  The Vikings are going to have to play clean on offense and avoid handing Baltimore any short fields via turnovers.  If Case can avoid costly mistakes, I think the Vikings can win this game comfortably...  probably a throwback-style game...  16-9.
Zimmer said on the radio with Paul Allen this evening that the Ravens special teams are about as good as we'll face this year too. Best punter in the league. I'm kind of anxious to see em play. 

Has a ton of respect for Flacco and said their D plays "salty" whatever that means. I take it as stout. 
Sam Koch and Justin Tucker are probably the best (or at least in the top 3) at their positions in the NFL.  The Ravens special teams are no joke.

That's why the Vikings need to play clean football in all phases...  if the Ravens can win the field position battle, their defense is good enough to give us some problems on offense.

I'm expecting a win, but don't be surprised if it's a dog fight...

It would be very like the Vikings to lose this game. Fingers crossed.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Wetlander said:
The only thing that concerns me about the Ravens is their defense.  Tough unit.  The Vikings are going to have to play clean on offense and avoid handing Baltimore any short fields via turnovers.  If Case can avoid costly mistakes, I think the Vikings can win this game comfortably...  probably a throwback-style game...  16-9.
Zimmer said on the radio with Paul Allen this evening that the Ravens special teams are about as good as we'll face this year too. Best punter in the league. I'm kind of anxious to see em play. 

Has a ton of respect for Flacco and said their D plays "salty" whatever that means. I take it as stout. 
I'd say we won the ST segment...