Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog Lovers
good people! even better dogs!

SC, great job to you and your honey! These are awesome pictures and I love seeing the before and afters. The great thing about fostering is knowing that your efforts got these animals on the right path to their new forever homes. That's a great feeling to have and I know you both must get a ton of happiness and joy out of helping these pooches
My family and I also foster but we foster cats. Every one of our personal cats came from either the pound or the shelter. We also have rescued/fostered 5 cats so far (we just started fostering last fall).

He looks to be a very similar cross to my boy, Stubby (Cardigan Corgi/Black Lab)!  You guys do great things with all your fosters.  God Bless!

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Thank you for sharing. I absolutely love these. I hate that there are such rotten people out there that are cruel to animals. But I really enjoy reading your stories of the ones that overcome such suffering. You and your wife are good people doing good work.
Amen to that! Smile

Thanks, SC.  These stories are great.  I'm a sucker for happy endings, and you and the Mrs. are certainly doing your part.  Thank you both for your kindness.  You're really touching peoples lives by saving so many pups.

Cheers to to you guys!