Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treadwell
I was encouraged by what I saw from Treadwell. That was a highlight reel catch. Hopefully he can build on that. Floyd was hurt in the game. Guess we'll have to wait and see how bad it is.

So overall I think Treadwell is playing better this year.  14 targets on the whole year so far.   I think he will show better if he gets targeted more but hard to when Diggs and Theilen are playing so well.

Quote: @twgerber said:
So overall I think Treadwell is playing better this year.  14 targets on the whole year so far.   I think he will show better if he gets targeted more but hard to when Diggs and Theilen are playing so well.
Exactly,  it's hard for LT to get stats when the ball doesn't go his way.  The fact that he's out there says that he is doing something right.  

I really did like seeing Treadwell out there and yeah that one hand snag was awesome Big Grin He needs to make the most of every chance he gets. It'd be huge if he could really start to contribute.

He's also the reason that interception didn't get run back for a TD.  He hustled down the field and caught Matthews from behind and knocked the ball out.

That one handed catch was BA! But I also liked the block where he leveled the guy.
I thought the block was legit.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@twgerber said:
Exactly,  it's hard for LT to get stats when the ball doesn't go his way.  The fact that he's out there says that he is doing something right.  
He still has to get open. His lack of separation speed is one of his problems, but he seemed to get open a few times yesterday. I would imagine slower receivers have to use guile and leverage to make up for speed. Maybe he's learning how to do that. To his credit, Keenum has started to look his way and that could pay off big for Tready and the Vikes. It'll be interesting to see if Treadwell can hold off Floyd...

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
Nice game for Treadwell, loved the fire he played with.  That one handed catch was amazing and the "clean" block was awesome.  Should not have been a penalty but I loved his reaction when they called it.
That penalty pissed me off. 10 years ago that was football.