Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bradford's "unloader brace"
Quote: @Wetlander said:
@MaroonBells said:
Been out of town the last several days so I don't know what this thread is about. Only thing I can think of is that we may have dodged a bullet here...

What if Sam doesn't get hurt? He continues to play well, we hand him a big fat contract, trade Teddy as Sam's knee lurks under the surface. 
The injury history is something that was brought up here when we made the trade...  Quite a few fans wanted to gloss over that fact...  especially after he had a solid year last season.

The Vikings actions this off-season sure looked like a team that wanted Bradford to prove 1) he could stay healthy and 2) could have another good season before handing him a big contract.

IMO, Bradford's future with the Vikings is completely up in the air now...  which is a shame, because I was excited to see him play with a better line and a good running game this season.
Sadly I don't even think it is up in the air anymore.  It is like a deflated balloon.  If it truly is bone on bone in his knee, doubt there is any way they do any kind of contract with him, except maybe a one year incentive laden one while waiting for Sloter if Teddy doesn't make it back to full health.